38″ x 44″ Companionway screen for Powerboats and Sailboats
A simple solution for no-see-ums, mosquitos and other bugs…
The original since 1987, long-lasting UV grade Polyester mesh, not a copy!
Unique to the market, the Bugbusters companionway insects screens ties to the handrails or is fixed with our new snap kit and drops down to the cockpit floor.
No velcro or frame needed. Allows full companionway opening permitting very easy access to and from the cockpit. The original, long-lasting UV grade Polyester mesh, not a copy!
FEATURES and SPECS
- Installs easily with two knots to hand rails with built-in ties or with our SNAP KIT
- Allows easy access to and from the cockpit.
- 24 Very small Holes/Inch or about 1 mm in size, No-See-Um proof
- 100% UV resists Polyester mesh, military spec, US made
- Strong UV resist Polyester thread
- Lead ballasted (will not affect the compass)
- Heaviest companionway screen on the market. Exact same product since 1987 – The proofs are made !
Measure maximum inside measurement from forward of the companionway to bottom and add about 2-3 inches.
Then take width outside companionway sides and add height of sides over the roof, to get the width of the screen.
Example: With 36″ x 42″ measurements, this companionway would preferably use a 38″ x 44″ screen. For the 38×44 screen, the taper begins at 18 inches from the bottom.
Learn more on how to measure your companionway before ordering.
There are no reviews yet.